Alright, so it seems like that you are someone who wants to download music in MP3 format straight from YouTube. Or maybe someone who is looking for an app which would enable you to create your own playlist which will be limited to that app only. Well, whatever the case might be, the thing is that you are looking for a more personalized app for YouTube. Today, in this post, we would be covering on one such app which is known as the iTube Pro.
For those of you who don’t know what iTube Pro really is, we would like to tell you guys that it is actually a free app for Android which lets you download music files from YouTube. You can also create your own Video Playlist in the app. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Also Read: YouTube Music Alternatives
iTube Pro App
As we already mentioned earlier, iTube is an amazing YouTube Music player which enables users to enjoy their favourite music. The users can also discover New Music or play your choice anytime directly on your Android device. ]Unfortunately, the iTube Pro app is not available on the Google Play Store due to some policy violations. But don’t you worry as you will be able to download and install the iTube Pro app on your Android Device.
Let us now take a look at some of the most important features of the iTube Pro App for Android. Should we?
Here are some of the most important features of the iTube Pro App for Android:
- iTube Pro has a pretty neat and clean user-friendly interface. Almost anyone can get used to it within a first few tries.
- The app has a catchy mode in which the users take a look at the YouTube videos both online as well as in offline mode.
- This App enables users to create your playlist in which they can keep the videos in order to watch them later.
- The playlist can be created based on the user’s interests. The users can also delete, edit or rename edit your playlist based on your flexibility.
- You can listen to music while the app is running in the background.
- Users can search for YouTube videos within the app itself.
- The app comes with its own built-in media player, so you need not download some external app to play those media files.
- Users can play/pause the video as and when they need. Do note that the data would get reset once you restart the app.
- You can import the Videos from the official YouTube app to the iTube Pro App.
Much about the features of the iTube Pro App for Android. Let us now take a look at the Download iTube Pro APK section. Should we?
You can download the latest version of the iTube Pro apk on your Android Device by clicking on the download link below.
Once you have downloaded the apk from above, you are all set to install the same on your Android Device. So let us now take a look at the steps to install iTube Pro Apk. Should we?
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to install the iTube Pro app:
- First of all, go to any File Manager that you may have installed on your Android Device.
- Now, navigate to the Directory which contains the iTube Pro App APK file you just downloaded.
- Tap on the iTube Pro App APK file.
- Now, tap on Install. If you get any Unknown Sources warning or error here, then you need to follow the following steps additionally.
- Go to the Settings on your Android Device.
- Here, scroll down or search for Security.
- Enable the option which says Unknown Sources here.
- Try installing the iTube Pro App APK Again.
- Wait for the iTube Pro installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is completed, tap on Open.
- That’s it, now you can enjoy using the iTube Pro App on your Android Device.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download and Install iTube Pro App on Android. We hope that you guys found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.